This post may contain affiliate links which means I make a small commission from purchases, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the effort I put into bringing you this site.
For those who’ve never heard of FabFitFun, it is a subscription service where you can get full-size products of various skin care, housewares, clothing accessories, etc. shipped to you four times* per year.
The cost is $49.99 per shipment, or, you may choose the annual membership for $179.99+tax. Shipping is included in the US. Renewals will occur automatically unless you choose to cancel prior to your next shipment.
What you receive for your money:
- 8 – 10 full-sized premium products valued at over $200;
- Free membership in FabFitFun TV, a free streaming service featuring videos on workouts and cooking;
- FabFitFun community. Other members like you who share tips, recipes, discuss their favorite FabFitFun boxes, etc.;
- Access to members only sales where you’ll save between 30 – 70% on exclusive sales. Sales may be from box add-ons to offers from brand partners.
- Ability to customize your FabFitFun box. You will be give a few options to choose from for the items you will receive in your subscription. You will also have the option to purchase add-on items at up to 70% off.
All in all, would I recommend this subscription service? If you are into receiving new products, information, and great sales? Yes, I would definitely recommend you give it a try. Be sure to click on the title of this post see the entire product review.